Sunday, April 12, 2009

More POst Next time About Our Easter :)

- well, its already past midnight,
i wanted to post more about our activities,
but am pretty tired, so i'll do it next time,
pag sinipag... LOL

I really had a fun Easter this year.
And that's all because of my precious Ozzie.

jeff was totally inspired coloring the eggs.
and that was the first time i did color the eggs
on easter eve. it was fun!

Ozzie broke one, and terra ate it. and that was fun to watch too!
I am grateful we made it to church On Sunday, as a family.
Ozzie was behave for the first 15 min. once he heard the
praising song, he wanted to go down and check where all the music
came from. Then he had his crawling-attack.Like he would rather
crawl and crawl than a normal walk. argh!
jeff is mostly in charge if we are in public-eye.
though of course, we are always a team :)

Then we were able to have lunch and meet my mom-in-law at the resto
then headed to her house for ozzie to see all his presents
and also spent a little time with Grammie.

I will post some neat stuff at my mom-in-law's house
again....next time.

So that's all for now. You guys rocks!

Love to all--- <3

No comments: