Saturday, June 13, 2009

the best way to eat cereals...

~ sometimes, i don't have any freshly baked snack
for my baby, so i just gave him some cereal
or smoothies, at least "something" (healthy) a few hours before dinner
anything light..

i do not mix the milk if i intend to give
it a snack, unlike if its breakfast, i mix it
with the milk, don't ask me why. i don't have
any particular reason. maybe I am really better
in the morning that I can tolerate the messes
as I am trying to let him eat by himself.

i find it easier to just give it to him this way.
anyways.

i love how he makes that "almost-perfect-line-up-of cereals
and how he separate the dark ones from lighter colors.
i think it looks cool, pretty awesome....

i have so many pictures of him doing this
but this was the recent one, ...lol

enjoy.



No comments: