Sunday, June 28, 2009

PANCAKE LETTERS for Breakfast :)

~ okay, i have all these plans in my head
a day before my baby's 2nd birthday.
I like a whole day event from the time
he wakes up and stuff like that.

i had the video when I went to his room when
i heard that he was up,but I couldn't figure
when did it go, because I am still confuse
with Vista...so lets skip that...

and I had this idea a long time ago that
I got from my super fave Rachael Ray
on how to make that Pancake Letters,
I watched that from her show and I was totally thrilled!

So I made it, and it wasn't that hard,
all you need is a bottle of ketchup or one
of those salad dressing bottle that would work too ;)
you have to make the pancake batter a little thicker
than usual, so it'll form good :)

there you go! its actually fun!
i spread the butter & put the syrup right away
after you take the pancake out from the pan.
so its already sweetened.








2 comments:

sweetlove said...

pano mo ito ginawa? parang ang hirap ata yan plus u need tiyaga rin.

KHEL said...

no, super dali lang. kelangan mo lang ng bottle ng ketchup yung ginamit ko. Tapos kung ano yung gamit mo paggawa ng pancake,yung batter ba, basta mejo make it thick, kasi kung malabnaw mahirap mag form ng letter, kung may non-stick pan ka, you don't even have to put butter, basta lagay mo na kaagad yung pancake batter pag uminit na yung pan. yun lang. Ilipat mo lang sa bottle yung batter, tapos mag form ka lang ng letter. kung ano letter gusto mo, ganun lang.promise super dali lang.