Friday, September 11, 2009

Ozzie Plays Harmonica

Here is the video of Ozzie, playing harmonica, Mike, his Godfather taught him how to play it..and surprisingly got the idea in a few minutes..its so much fun to watch them and a special THANKS to Mike for his sweetness and thoughtfullness to Ozzie at all times.. (from me & jeff)

If anybody want to read more about that amazing night,
Mike wrote a very beautiful post about it..
the title : OZZIE THE PRODIGY
visit Mike's blog : www.comeherescram.blogspot.com
OR CLICK HERE : this


1 comment:

Michael J. Gorman said...

Last night I was in nyc with some friends, and a band came to play at the bar we were at. One of the guys in the band was playing the harmonica, which led me to telling my friends about my harmonica playing. So today when I emailed my one friend to come over and play, I told her that I would try to teach her a little. Naturally, it reminded me of the time I played with Ozzie. So this brought me to return to your wonderful blog. I've seen more recent pictures of Ozzie since the last time I was there. He's growing up magnificantly. Can't wait to come visit this summer. Just thought I'd share my little story with you. Talk to you soon! Love you all..