Saturday, October 31, 2009

muzta naman daw yung birthday at maging trenta????

YUP. Being 30, i feel really fabulous. ha hah. i don't know
why i feel its much of a big deal, maybe not a big deal, SPECIAL
would be better...

Celebrating it here with my family is really great,
though occassions like this...i really really wanted to be
with my own loving family, with my nanay, ate and kuya,
together with my hubby and my precious of course...

but i am always be grateful to have found a good family here,
i am blessed with people who cares..

it turned out to be a really good day...All I can say to God
before i went to bed that night is THANK YOU VERY MUCH WITH ALL MY SOUL....

i didn't do my normal, writing letter and balloon-flying-kind-of-drama
or i may say, i totally forgot...lol
but its all good...

THANK YOU MY DEAR LORD for 30 blessed years of my life...

1 comment:

Michael J. Gorman said...

Happy Birthday!!!(belated of course) I hope it was amazing! Beautiful as ever, 30 years strong! See you soon Khel! :)