Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ozzie with Mommy

~~ i know, we kinda look that we're dancin' but we're not..
I wanted to have a picture of me with ozzie,
but he kept moving...oh well..
not bad..hmm?
and the other picture,he was so mesmerize with all
the cool halloween decoration that he doesn't even
care about the candies...and he sort of cry everytime
we were leaving someone's house..
but i think he was just simply happy
being with mommy & daddy, since we really don't do much
things like this and others as a family,
except the weekly grocery shopping and trip
to toy store...darn, do i sound like i need a vacay?
soon please?
impossible.
we might even be moving soon...
so not ready for that...

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michael J. Gorman said...

Great pictures by the way! I've had a few of them posted up on my lap top for a while now! (just forgot to comment here. oops) I love the cow-print chaps!

sweetlove said...

nice pics...mukha ngang nagsasayaw kayo