Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Little Cowboy on HALLOWEEN (2009)

~ Our Halloween this year was pretty interesting,
we did it on the last minute, like 2 days
before halloween when we went to the store,
i normally buy Ozzie's costume ahead of time
coz yah know, i am so excited, i actually
planned to wear a costume too, but i didn't find
any that appeals my taste...though i found a gorgeous
"cleopatra" but sadly it didn't fit me,i think
i should go to "youth" size..oh well...
better luck next year...

anyway.

so i found this cute "cowboy" costume for ozzie
and i don't know what was i thinking of buying
for 3 yrs old, also, he will wear it like in 2 days...
the top fits him really fine, the bottom was way too long
he heh...knowing me, who is so dummy in sewing..oh well..
what did i do? (ask me)
as if, anybody is reading my blog ha ha ha..

well, i found my way...so it work out well....

1 comment:

sweetlove said...

i like his costume so cute on him