Friday, December 4, 2009

On One Snowy Day with my baby...

~~ I am super blessed having such a Happy, healthy Son..
yesterday, I caught Ozzie enjoying the view
from our living room window, I love any big windows,
and he is so happy watching the snow from outside,
tell yah, its contagious...
i got my camera and luckily got some good shot
which of course added to my happiness...

he is so loving and he always makes me smile,
even melts my heart with his little surprises here and there..
like some new expressions, new dance move, new words..
and random hugs and kisses...

today he's been sayin' a lot of "oso", from
disney's "agent ozo"...and he started sayin' "two",
when you asked him "how old are you?"..

so cute, i think its important to take note
all the moments like this, time flies,
the next thing you know, they'll be big and they will
tell you what to do ha hah..

oh, what an Amazing Love :)





2 comments:

sweetlove said...

tuwang-tuwa sa snow ha...well same with derek

KHEL said...

hahah..enjoy it, i don't think they can still laugh and smile the same way as now when they started shoveling hahah...alam mo naman minsan ang mga bata pag inuutusan..heheh..
we just hope they won't change ever..right??
i mean, they can change for the better, but stay as loving and sweet as they are forever and ever...amen.