Monday, December 7, 2009

SKATEBOARD COLLECTION-- COOL DESIGNS

~~ my hubby is soooooooooo into skateboard these days.
it gotten a little crazy actually....though he was telling
me its for a display or something..whatever!
though gotta be honest, some of the board is so awesome
and just so cool-looking-- but yah know,its money,
but i see it in a way that it really goes high in price
every year, like if you are a collector, somehow,
like 10 yrs from now...all these boards, will going to be more valuable.
Especialle the 'girls' or some certain designs.
Yah know how vintage works?
kinda same thing in skatboard...oh well, I guess...
well at least that's how my hubby explain it to me,
with some proof from ebay..lol
but it all depends on what year, if its limited edition
or even designs..

here are some of his collection.
my fave is the horse one, ozzie like to see
that whales or dolphins (am not sure)
though it bugs me that the poor little puppy is inside it's mouth..
argh!..
see what yah think?
the guitars are pretty cool too :)




2 comments:

sweetlove said...

kay jeff ba mga eto?

KHEL said...

yup, kanino pa? alam mo naman si moks diba? balang araw pag nagkabahay kami ng maganda at maayos (dream big!) at may basemant, doon nya ide-display yan, or kahit sa kwarto ni ozzie, oo na lang ako ng oo...lols.