Thursday, December 10, 2009

THANK YOU BIBBY FAMILY!

~~One of my loving, sweetest friend Joy and his family
gives Ozzie a gift every christmas, actually
she sent me gifts every year, never fail to sends
me card on my birthday, and its just warms my heart everytime :)

she is one of the kindest people i know,
we both have been through a lot in life,
and I am super happy for her, because
she has been blessed with a wonderful family in England :)

Thank you guys for all the love, support and prayers.
And joy, I really appreciate your calls everytime
and even I wasn't able to answer it many times,
thanks for letting me know that you're always
there for me...

I have been blessed with great friends.
I am so grateful to God for all the wonderful people
in my life :)

and..

Ozzie loves your gift, check out the photos!(below)
fits him perfectly :)
we love your family photo,
and the beautiful christmas card...especially
the message inside :)

Please notice in Ozzie's pictures--
he looks likes he is giving you guys
a BIG HUGS!!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kikit said...

it's so great to have thoughtful friends. :)