Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello Hickory Road.....

Dear Hickory Road,


~~thanks for all the memories,
though we weren't super close
with our neighbors, I always feel
so comfortable knowing, people
who lives in our street are kind
and most of days chances you
see someone walking...would say Hi and
gives you smile :)

its a very quiet neighborhood,
though across the street, lives
a very young couple who happened
their house turned into seem
a wild party house, and accidentally
hit our family van.

thank God for my husband's guts
to talk and address and finally
everything was settled and that was
a relieve...

i also met two lovely ladies who takes
care of our mails who of course
very important to me because
I do my business, shopping, and more
on-line, I consciously build a good
relationship to them.

Its just lovely to meet good people.
you don't have to know everything about them..
you just believe in your heart that
that there so many good hearted people
here on earth and if you let them come into your heart :)

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: