Friday, March 26, 2010

SUPER BOWL PARTY WITH OUR FRIENDS!!





~~ OZZIE & TITA NEL ~~



~~NEL & AL ~~







~ Jeff and I normally go to one of our
Friend's Super Bowl Party, but this year
we just decided to just to stay home
and invited one of our couple friends.

I am so happy that I met Nel.
My friend Nel is also from the Philippines.

And she has a very cool husband name Alan.

All of us get along so well and we hang out a lot,
well at least Jeff and Alan, nowadays,
I still see Nel here and there but I have somewhat,
busy schedule so it doesn't happen as much as I want to...

anyway, so the super bowl (though
i know it was almost 2 months ago)
turned out to be really cool and fun!

we don't even need a big crowd coz
alan himself when he got excited as if he carried a one whole
town ha hah, peace out al, though I know
he doesn't even know about my blog ha hah.

yup, definitely gonna do it again, next year

No comments: