Thursday, April 1, 2010

Date Night (March)

~~CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS VS. EDMONTON OILERS

~~Okay here's the thing, we didn't plan to have that day
to be "our date night", we supposed to go with our couple
friends, but something happened that day that of course,
I can't say here with all do respect to my dear friend :)

~~ to make the story short, me & hubby decided to went!
since I haven't experienced watching a live hockey game,
we thought let's just make it our date night, whatever,
also, we have set up everything, my fabulous step-daughter
baby sat ozzie, and we actually thought of giving her the ticket
but happened she couldn't get anybody to go with her and she also
suggested that we just go since she's there already anyway...

~~ about the game, we were standing, ha hah. I know! what the what?
what did i know? as short that I am, surely hubby warned me
when he found out it was standing, but we still bought the ticket
anyway. It was ok, I love the energy of the crowd, and the noise
and everything, I was a little disappointed that we didn't sing
the US national anthem (i love it kasi!), they gave tribute to
Canadian-American who won the gold medal in Olympics, so they played the Canadian
national anthem instead...

~~ So you may notice the picture, yes, we are on top
of the world, ha hah, very very very far away :)
at least my tiny camera has a pretty good zoom-in thingie :)
That still turned out to be a FUN night for me & hubby :)





 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: