Friday, April 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!

~~We didn't plan anything spectacular on hubby's special day,
we couldn't get anywhere either just because...
But you know, as long as spent it with your family,
people who matters in your life, that's the real essence of it :)

~~We had pizza for dinner followed by the cake.
It turned out to be a nice night, his daughter came which
always a big plus, and we just spent the rest of the night watched movie.

~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE, YOU ARE DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB WITH
EVERYTHING, AT THIS POINT IN OUR LIVES, I LOVE HOW WE EMBRACE
EVERYTHING TOGETHER...DEAL WITH IT WITH OUR FAITH THAT ALL OF US WILL
GOING TO BE FINE, BETTER....GOD IS IN OUR SIDE...
KEEP LOVING WHAT YOU DO AND I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.
AND THANKS FOR BEING MY BESTFRIEND :)
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART...(though i didn't say that as often
as I used to, I really do..always do, always will)




~~MY HUBBY'S FAVE CAKE, PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN :)~~



~~WHAT MAKES THE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL IS CELEBRATE IT WITH YOUR LOVE ONES!~~
 
Posted by Picasa


~~ CAKE TIME!!!!~~


~~ A LAUGHING MOMENT!~~



~~ A SPECIAL MOMENTS SPENT WITH HIS DAUGHTER RAQUEL AND SON OZZIE.

 
Posted by Picasa


~~ JEFF READING ALL THE CARDS GIVEN TO HIM BY ME, HIS DAUGHTER, HIS MOM,
AND OUR GOOD FRIENDS NEL & AL

 
Posted by Picasa


~~ I thought this card that Rackie gave to her dad
was sooo funny, that's why I put it in here,
its so perfect for them too, as dad & daughter
:)
(there's also a very nice message from her to her dad)


5 comments:

sweetlove said...

talaga lang ha lahat ng candles nilagay mo..grabe. mukhang masaya ang birthday ni love mo ha...well happy birthday to him

KHEL said...

oo we did everything at home,kse alam mo naman its kinda hard to manage my byenan plus Ozzie everytime we go somewhere...we originally wanted to go to buffet but how would that be possible que byenan, plus she hate buffet anyway...it was a good day though :)

Michael J. Gorman said...

That is a lot of candles on that cake, Jeff!! Happy Birthday! Good to hear things are going smoothly on that end. Hope Grammie's not giving too much of a headache! (haha love you Grams) Hope to see you all later this summer. Take care, God bless.

KHEL said...

hey mike! how are yah?hope you're doing great in school and everything..hmm..head ache? you kiddin' me? LOL...let me say,its way tougher than we thought (your mom & dad surely can relate)...its so tough I could cry everyday...YUP! it has been like a roller coaster ride here, not fun at all.......anyway. Take care..

ps. grammie asked me to type a few notes for you,eric,matt,jessie and your dad.when I asked her "what do you wanna tell gigi?"...she said, nothing..that's it" i thought it was weird, but oh well...I can't made up something for her, i hate lying.I'll send the note to your e-mail address, its very short.take care Mike!

KHEL said...

hey mike! how are yah?hope you're doing great in school and everything..hmm..head ache? you kiddin' me? LOL...let me say,its way tougher than we thought (your mom & dad surely can relate)...its so tough I could cry everyday...YUP! it has been like a roller coaster ride here, not fun at all.......anyway. Take care..

ps. grammie asked me to type a few notes for you,eric,matt,jessie and your dad.when I asked her "what do you wanna tell gigi?"...she said, nothing..that's it" i thought it was weird, but oh well...I can't made up something for her, i hate lying.I'll send the note to your e-mail address, its very short.take care Mike!