Thursday, April 1, 2010

OUR FABULOUS BIRTHDAY GIRL....RAQUELIE!



Yes, as if yesterday I came here in the U.S. our little girl
Was only 13, last 23rd of March, she turned 19, it was
Funny when she mentioned she feel so old because
She’ll be 20 next year…

She is the kindest daughter that you can imagine,
Every time I get a chance to see her mom, I always
Tell her how she did a good job raising her, and of course
My hubby has a big part of her being blessed that way,
her be into sports and some of those “smarty-pants” related, I think
She learnt most of those because of the influence of her dad.

These past months, she has been very helpful and aware
On what was going on in our lives because she is so matured in her age,
Very smart but also very loving to her family…
She tries so hard to be there whenever she can and we appreciate
And love her even more…

I am so happy when she told me “she is very happy being in a relationship now”,
I am always praying for her to find someone who will respect and love her
Because when she loves someone, she’ll give her the best that she can…
And she deserve to be treated The same and more…

Oh Rackie, we love YOU SO MUCH and we know you know that!
Thanks for being the sweetest, kind-hearted, loving step daughter
In the world…and you are simply the best big sister to Ozzie, Brooklynn & Farrah!

We love you, and always remember, no matter how old you are,
You will always be Daddy’s Little girl…

~~HER DAD BAKED A PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE FOR HER BIRTHDAY~~ (YUM)


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michael J. Gorman said...

Heyy! I'm so sorry I missed the date! Happy belated Birthday Raquel!..19 is an exciting year because, just as you said, 20 is just around the corner! The pictures look awesome, looks like you guys had a great time! Hope everything is going as your dreams imagine! Love you all! Hopefully I'll be able to see you guys in late July, when I get out of my field training for the summer!