Sunday, September 29, 2013

BLOGGING AGAIN.

BLOGGING AGAIN!
I have been thinking of blogging again for a while now. So here I am, blogging away...once again! There's so many things that I want to share to world and all, this time, I'm back hopefully for a better purpose. I initially thought that I will blog next year and do the 365 kind-of-drama-blog-thing. But who am I kidding really? I can't wait! And even not many people visits my blog, I do this for my own joy and satisfaction =) What I have in my mind is basically, blogging about everything! From food, to fashion, maybe a little make-ups, pretty much from little to grand stuff. And touch of my personal life, motherhood, friendships, families and maybe shared stories I encountered on daily basis. Since my English is limited, I am going to confide a friend to teach me correcting some of my grammars so I can learn more with my journey blog. Hope she'd say yes! Already, this is all my intro's for now. While I begun gathering ideas and experiences to share....soon!

1 comment:

KHEL said...

I totally heart blogging!